BOB Revolution SE
131 cm x 65 cm x 102 cm
70 lbs (including storage contents)
From birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat to 70 lbs or height of 44"
Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
• Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on baby.
• Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seat back pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
• A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
• The Easy two-step folding means I don't have to struggle to close it quickly.
• One-hand maneuverability.
• Adjustable suspension system for height and weight are great for cobblestone roads and uneven sidewalks.
• There are so many accessories available for this Bob Revolution. I can customize the space to fit our needs at each stage for my baby.
• If bottom basket were to break, or padded handle bar to rip, it can easily be replaced online.
• Tire tubes are great for uneven surfaces and add to the suspension system, allowing for a smoother ride for its passengers. Also makes for easy replacement since the standard size is available online or at most bike repair shops.
• Bob Gear is the width of a standard wheelchair so legally, it fits everywhere. But not all airlines allow this stroller to be gate checked; they must be checked through over-sized luggage (free of charge).
• The price point is a little on the high side.
• While tire tubes are amazing in every way, it does mean I get a punctured tire at least once a year from traveling in "interesting" neighborhoods.
• Doesn't exactly lay flat, even with the tires removed, so it does take up a fair bit of space in small cars; folded measures 94 cm long x 30 cm high, with the wheels off.
There are many reasons why I love my BOB Revolution SE The easy two-step folding means I don’t have to struggle to close it quickly. When I need to get it into the car quickly, or ask non-parents to open it, the simple instructions “unclick the red part and whip it open” usually leave them all amazed.
One-hand maneuverability allows me to hold packages, make phone calls or hold my son’s hand while pushing the baby along. The swivel front tires means the stroller will stay in a straight line with the gentlest of pressure to keep it moving along.
The adjustable suspension system is designed to change with height and weight, and is great for cobblestone roads and uneven sidewalks. The “shocks” absorb the brunt of the impact, leaving the baby relatively oblivious to the turbulence. This also goes a long way to keeping the baby asleep, or from spilling snacks or drinks.
There are so many accessories available for this Bob Revolution. I can customize the space to fit our needs at each stage for my baby. From the car seat adapter, to the snack tray, various weather shields and handlebar console for the driver, each piece is is purchased separately so it can be easily replaced if damaged. If the bottom basket were to break, or padded handle bar to rip, these parts can easily be replaced online. While this may seem like a “money-grab”, it does mean that you are not forced to pay and own accessories when making the initial purchase. I prefer to build my own stroller that reflects who I am as a mom and a traveler, than purchase a bundle with unnecessary pieces.
Pneumatic tires and tubes are great for uneven surfaces and add to the suspension system, allowing for a smoother ride for its passengers. Replacement is pretty easy since the standard size is available online or at most bike repair shops. I find that the typical hard plastic stroller wheels tend to wear out quickly or dry out and crack if stored improperly between pregnancies. I believe if I were to store my BOB Revolution in the basement or in the BOBGear travel storage bag, it would survive until the apocalypse!